Saturday, October 18, 2008

I like big butts, and I can not lie...

Moose are just like people... only hairier.

Song and rhyme of the day:
One bright day in the middle of the night,
Two dead boys got up to fight,
Back to back they faced each other,
Drew their swords and shot each other.
A deaf policeman heard the noise,
and ran to save those two dead boys.
And if you don't believe it's true,
Go ask the blind man, he saw it too.

HAZZAH! Trish there is a Fish in your hand! (inside joke. lol.)

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it.

Two wrongs don't make a right... try
three.

Hehe... I have more but g2g now!

oh, and P.S! Congrates to Bec on her engagement to Andrew! We love u both (*gag* ...well Bec anyways. lol. hehe Andrew)
I can't wait to be the maid of honor! Send me a post card from ur hooney moon in
Iraq!

P.P.S. Emily says:
KNIKERBOKKERZ!!

~Luv Jess...
(hehe... I am sooo dead...)

3 comments:

Just.another.temptation said...

Awwwww... andrew, dnt deny ur true feelings!

Andy_Pants said...

If your aiming for my true feeligs your way, way of. Try a different galaxy

wolfsbane said...

jess dead is a major understatement