Wednesday, July 8, 2009

DUM DUM DE DUM DUM DUM DE DUM DUM

Hm......... I haven't posted in ages............ i can't really be bothered filling you in so I shall just start fresh........ BLERG!

There all fresh............................................................... My old blogs are so awesome............ thats right....... GO read dem............ *creepy smile* ............... they won't hurt you........ go on....... read them........... you know you want to..........

*throws head back* MWAHAHAHA!

Hey, *stops laughing* , you - you - want some tick tacks? *holds out a packet of tick tacks with shakey handz* I - I didn't do anything to them, I swear! *crazy eye*

lolz, jk. Tis late atm, and i have to get up early tomoz.......... so......... yeah..... BYEZ!!!!! *hugs old viewers who r prob wrinkly and smell like pee by now cos thats how long ago it was when i last updated*

OKIES!! =)

BYEZ!!!

ps.... go read earlier bettererer posts.... lol

No comments: